We have over 35 actives/serums in our range that all do amazing things but the following 5 powerhouse serums have emerged as super serums over the years and are OMG-can’t-live-withouts among our skin treatment therapists and dermaviduals fans alike.
Liposome Concentrate Plus
Azelaic acid is the major active found in Liposome Concentrate Plus and it will make major changes in your skin. It has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties, making it perfect to care for blemished & rosacea-prone skin. It treats acne by killing the bacteria that infects pores and by decreasing the production of keratin, a natural substance that can lead to the development of acne. It also clears blemishes, lesions & swelling caused by rosacea.
Liposome Concentrate Plus is also:
- A free radical scavenger
- Effective in reducing pigmentation, in particular, post inflammatory pigmentation
- Great for repairing and restoring the skin barrier
- A prevention for trans-epidermal water loss
- A sebum suppressor & sebum liquefier and it lowers the occurrence of the formation of micro comedones
- High in Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)
Our Boswellia Nanoparticles has strong anti-inflammatory properties. It inhibits the enzyme 5-lipoxygenase (this is a key enzyme in the inflammation process) meaning it reduces redness in your skin. It also slows the breakdown of our beloved collagen, making it a powerful anti-ageing active to have in your arsenal.
Our Boswellia Nanoparticles also:
- Soothes sun damage and erythema
- Strengthens the skin barrier function
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Effectively treats acne, rosacea, perioral dermatitis, atopic skin & barrier disorders, actinic keratosis and psoriasis
Kiwi Seed Oil Nanoparticles
Our Kiwi Seed Oil is gained from the cold pressing of the tiny seeds contained within kiwi fruit, making this lovely oil a little bit rare and a whole lot special. Approximately 61% of the fatty acids of Kiwi Seed Oil Nanoparticles are essential omega-3 fatty acids, which is the highest concentration among all commercially available oils. The high content of omega-3 fatty acids gives this oil its amazing anti-inflammatory properties, making it extremely soothing and nourishing.
Our Kiwi Seed Oil Nanoparticles is great for:
- Irritated skin
- Reddened skin
- The treatment of acne tarda (dry acne)
- Barrier disorders
- The prevention of trans-epidermal water loss
- Post sun burn or minor burns
Vitamin B Liposome Concentrate
B vitamins are important as they assist the skin to metabolise/process lipids and protein, which are the building blocks of DNA and are essential for healthy cells. A deficiency will lead to barrier impairment and slow the healing process. This serum delivers all the benefits of supporting skin recovery. It is especially good for the support and prevention of blemished and compromised skin.
Vitamin B Liposome Concentrate contains:
- B3/Niacinamide: B3 improves skin’s elasticity due to stimulation of microcirculation. It enhances barrier function by increasing ceramide and free fatty acid levels. B3 helps erase pigmentation and encourages even skin tone and texture. Niacinamide also helps mitigate acne and congested skin.
- B5/D-Panthenol: Increases fibroblast cell proliferation ( this provides structural integrity in the form of collagen and elastin, fighting fine lines and wrinkles). It is also soothing and hydrating.
- B6/Pyridoxine and B7/Biotin: Both vitamins are vitally important in enabling the skin to metabolise lipids and protein for good barrier function. B6 further supports the immune function of the skin.
- The concentrate also contains Vitamin E and two forms of Vitamin C. Both vitamins work in synergy to prevent lipid peroxidation (the breakdown of lipids), thus stabilising cell membrane and assists lipid bilayer integrity.
Zinc Liposome Serum
Did you know that people who suffer from acne are often shown to have low zinc levels? Zinc is the key to strengthening the matrix of your skin, helping to fight free radicals and reduce blemishes.
Zinc Sulphate is an ingredient that is typically not so easily absorbed into the skin, however, our unique delivery system and liposomal encapsulation ensure the serum gets to where it needs to go in the skin for the effective treatment of blemished skin, acne & cornification disorders. Cornification disorders (such as psoriasis) present themselves in sensitive, dry, itchy and irritated skin when the skin cells aren’t formed correctly.
As well as preventing and treating blemished skin and acne, Zinc Liposome Serum:
- Supports the regeneration of skin
- Encourages the production of collagen & elastin fibres
- Calms & regulates inflammatory responses
- Aids with the repair of damaged tissue
- Improves wound healing
- Increases cellular regeneration
- Supports anti-ageing
If your skin is in need of a hero, find your closest clinic here.