The epi nouvelle+ naturelle facial pads are made from skin-friendly biomaterial obtained from raw vegetable materials. This 100% pure cellulose & water mask, with a nanostructured fibre network, is known as Biocellic+, and is calming and soothing with properties perfectly suited for advanced skin care.
A little science about the technology behind this product!
Biocellic+ is such a unique product, as it is derived from nature; produced with tiny microorganisms and natural resources. This material possesses the quality of a high-tech product and is available in medical grade.
“Biotechnology” is advanced technology and opens up new access to modern, natural-based materials and high-quality products! Natural resources and safe microorganisms are used instead of chemicals to produce valuable products, one being “Biocellic+”. Biocellic+, obtained from sugar through a biotechnological process is one of these innovative biomaterials.
Nature can provide truly fascinating materials. Tiny microorganisms are able to produce high-tech polymers, simply out of sugar. We pick them from their natural environment and transfer them to an industrial production process, (known as “White Bio-Technology”), without changing the natural process itself, it’s still the same but takes place under controlled clean conditions, resulting in medical grade quality of the same products.
“Biocellic+” is a high-tech material which has been developed initially to help injured skin to heal. It has already been used in advanced dressings and its uniqueness will allow many other innovative applications in skincare.
Compared to other standard cosmetic mask materials, Biocellic+ excels by performance, quality, purity and moisture delivery.
Several scientific studies have already confirmed that Biocellic+ can store a high amount of active ingredients and can deliver it in a very controlled manner, deep into the skin. The secret behind this is its unique structure and very high water content.
Because of these beneficial properties of “Biotech Cellulose”, you can use it not only in wound care but also in tissue engineering, or in implant materials….and as in our epi nouvelle+ naturelle facial pads, to deliver active ingredients into the skin.
epi nouvelle+ naturelle facial pads
The new epi nouvelle+ naturelle facial pads have the same fantastic benefits as the epi nouvelle+ naturelle facial masks (which are very well suited for post-treatment of peels, mesotherapy, laser therapy, skin intolerances such as perioral/periorbital dermatitis, photodynamic therapy and follow-up treatment in aesthetic or surgical operations) and can be used & moved around the entire orbital area and even used around the lips! They provide intense hydration to the treated area.
Free from other ingredients, epi nouvelle+ naturelle facial pads completely rely on the cooling, skin-relaxing effect of pure water.
Some “got to know” points of interest about our epi nouvelle+ naturelle facial pads:
- Also known as a second skin/microbiome mask
- The epi nouvelle+ naturelle facial pads are Corneotherapeutic!
- Their properties will reduce swelling, redness & itching
- Used to improve the skin’s profile & support skin regeneration
- Can be used on barrier disordered skin
- Perfect for cooling of treated area
- Result in shorter downtime of treatments that cause inflammation (these are great post-tattooing – just place over the eyebrows!)
- Due to their manufacture via “White Bio-Technology”, epi nouvelle+ naturelle facial pads are 100% sterile
- Definitely: No preservatives or additives
- Clearly: Pure, natural product
- Of course are: 100% vegan
- Thankfully: Pain-free
- Can be used in conjunction with active ingredients
- Will have strong adhesion to skin & can be easily moulded
- Available to use in clinical treatments or as a home treatment
- Take home for another application (double use up to 4 hours)
- Made in Germany: extremely high quality
Be sure to reach out to your local dermaviduals skin therapist to experience the difference our epi nouvelle+ naturelle facial pads and facial masks can make to your skincare routine today. Find them in our Clinic Finder here:
Oh, and you can thank us for this experience below… 😜💙