What does it mean to nourish our skin? For some, it could mean eating foods rich in antioxidants and nutrients. For others it could involve a weekly or monthly in clinic mask treatment, it may consist of using products daily which support your skin’s function with the ability to adapt and change as needed, weather, season, environmental, lifestyle and emotional factors can all play a part.
With dermaviduals, it encompasses all of the above and more.
As the warmer weather fades and seasons evolve, lifestyle’s change, eating patterns and clothing adapts as we make way for cooler temperatures. The result of lower humidity levels becoming more frequent in our environments, hotter showers, more drastic changes in temperature moving from outside in and vice versa, means there are changes happening in our skin too.
This is where the new dermaviduals facial treatment, The Nourish Facial, steps in. And boy are we glad to see her! Let’s walk you through the treatment.
Just the normal cleanse?
It wouldn’t be a dermaviduals facial without stepping away from the norm and adapting ingredients to best suit you. Beginning with a creamy blend custom cleanser, we step into winter facial heaven. With natural oils (Avocado and Olive oil) alongside Vitamin E it’s clear to see why this blend is a favourite of many.
Remove rough skin while supporting and rebalancing?
It seems an oxymoron, but it’s true, believe me, and Dr Hans! In this treatment, we use enzymes from pineapple and papaya, which are helping to naturally shed superficial cells, but we don’t stop there. It also has the added benefits of detoxifying, healing, and providing anti-inflammatory properties to the skin, removing visible traces of that extra glass of red wine..
Nourishing yourself in a way that helps you blossom
in the direction you want to go
is attainable, and you are worth the effort.
Deborah Day is right; you are worth the effort! Which is why we created the below infusion to support and sustain this nourishment, to help you blossom in the direction of your skin goals!
- Hyaluronan NAG Liposomes
- The new kid on the block. Hyaluronic acid, reinvented. This product combines the power of hyaluronic acid and the essential building blocks for skin to generate its own hyaluronic acid. It’s a yes from me!
- Boswellia Nanoparticles
- Boswellia, or Bos for short, is a favourite for the long list of skins and conditions it supports with its anti-inflammatory properties, strengthening the skins barrier, improving appearance of fine lines, calming, and smoothing as well as slowing breakdown of collagen from UV exposure.
- Evening Primrose Oil Nanoparticles
- EPO improves the skin’s barrier function by regulating trans-epidermal water loss and increasing hydrating, all while providing omegas and anti-inflammatory properties to the skin
Yes, please and Thank you!
- Rose Hip Seed Oil
- A nourishing anti-inflammatory oil which works to promote collagen production, cell proliferation and cell turnover while accelerating wound healing. As well as providing Essential Fatty Acids to the skin.
Yes, please and Thank you oh so very much!
And now the massage begins, slipping further into facial heaven, our minds completely switching off while our skin cells are absorbing, communicating, and doing a workout for us.
But wait, there’s more!
A mask of nutrient indulgence is applied, increasing product absorption and skins hydration. We lie back while this does its magic. Dreaming of wood fires and mulled wine.
After the mask, finishing touches are applied and we leave to continue our day, filled with the knowledge and comfort of knowing our skin is replenished and supported.
Book me in! (Find us in your clinic finder here 💙)