We’re thrilled to have the creator of Max+ LED and skin guru, Jennifer Brodeur, here with us at the moment! We had an LED Masterclass in Auckland last week and one about to kick off this morning in Sydney.
So, what does LED do for your skin? In short, it makes it GLOW! How?
- It increases circulation
- It restores the skin’s cellular activity
- It aids nutritional elements existing within the skin
- It encourages a natural chemical reaction within the skin to create moisture
- It promotes collagen production leading to more youthful skin
- It utilises ideal wavelengths for healthy and glowing skin
Our skin absorbs the light emitted from the amazing Max and converts it into energy. Jennifer describes it so perfectly, saying “Max+ LED light therapy delivers light energy in a similar way that plants absorb light energy from the sun. The UV-free, beneficial light rays energise cells and stimulate the body’s own natural process to build new proteins and regenerate cells. Each wavelength used offers a different benefit to the skin from helping stimulate collagen and elastin, reduce inflammation, speed healing, increase circulation and destroy acne bacteria.”
We especially love the synergistic results that Corneotherapy, dermaviduals skincare and LED light therapy yields – talk about a total focus on skin health!