Butcher’s Broom Serum
Stabilise blood vessels and connective tissue for the care of reddened skin
- Stabilises superficial capillary network
- Strengthens connective tissue
- Reduces dark circles and puffiness
- Inhibits elastase
- Normalises microcirculation
- Intended for couperose and telangiectasia
Butcher’s Broom extract, phytosterols and native phosphatidylcholine.
Butcher’s Broom extract naturally contains the saponins ruscin, ruscogenin and neoruscogenin, as well as the alkaloid sparteine.
Apply sparingly to freshly cleansed skin after the application of your prescribed corrective tonic. Alternatively, it can be selected as an additive for a customised DMS Base Cream or bespoke serum uniquely formulated by your dermaviduals skin treatment therapist.