epi nouvelle+ naturelle under eye pads
Skin-friendly biomaterial cellulose masks
- Reduces swelling, redness and itching
- Improves the skin’s profile
- Supports skin regeneration
- Ideal for barrier disordered skin
- Soothes sunburn, rashes and irritation
- Reduces downtime of skin rejuvenation treatments
- Strong adhesion to skin
- Easy moulded
- No preservatives or additives
- Pure, natural and sterile
- 100% vegan
Consists of pure cellulose and 95% water. Cellulose is a complex polysaccharide (sugar molecule) obtained from raw vegetable materials.
epi nouvelle+ naturelle is made in a 100% sterile environment utilising a modern biotech manufacturing process. When applied to the skin, it is immediately cooling, soothing, hydrating and most importantly, cellular regenerating. Its extremely soft and supple surface adheres to the skin without any additives. epi nouvelle+ naturelle products follow the principles of Corneotherapy and can be used in conjunction with dermaviduals.
- Cleanse the treatment area thoroughly with your prescribed cleanser. Your results can be optimally supported by the use of dermaviduals active serums applied to your skin prior to your epi nouvelle+ naturelle product.
- This set can be placed under your eyes, over your orbital bones.
- Leave the epi nouvelle+ naturelle product on your skin for a minimum of 20 minutes and up to a maximum of 4 hours, then carefully remove.
- If it remains moist after first use, it can be carefully repackaged, placed in the refrigerator and reapplied within a 4-hour period of the initial opening time, then discarded. The product is no longer effective after this time period.
- You can compost your epi nouvelle+ naturelle products and please consider recycling the packaging.