For an even, natural looking tan all year round without sun exposure
- Colour corrective
- Perfect natural colour
- Balances complexion
- Colourless cream that does not transfer
- Reduces the appearance of pigmentation
- Reduces the appearance of vascular damage
- Reduces the appearance of acne scarring
- Safe to use on sensitive skin
- No scent
The membrane structure cream contains active agents dihydroxyacetone (DHA) and erythrulose to provide a natural, even tan.
The colourless cream should be applied to invoke a natural tan of the face and body. The tanning agent, dihydroxyacetone (DHA), is a plant source derivative of sugar beet and sugar cane used to invoke the natural tanning capabilities of the skin without sun exposure. DHA reacts with the skin’s surface layer corneocytes, darkening them, only lasting a few days until these skin cells naturally desquamate.
- Apply and massage the cream onto areas of the skin you wish to tan. For an even tan, an exfoliation with the DMS Peeling Cream is recommended prior to application.
- To avoid staining your hands, thorough hand cleansing is recommended after application of the cream. Alternatively, you may apply with the use of disposable gloves.
- The cream should dry on the skin before putting on clothes.
- Tanning starts about one hour after the application while the maximum tanning effect will appear after 8-24 hours. It will last about one week if not reapplied in the meantime.
- The product can be applied on several consecutive days to intensify the tanning effect.
- Regular skincare products can be applied after the self tanner has penetrated.