These terms and conditions are between Derma Aesthetics Australia Pty Ltd (“we”, “our” or “us”) and the person using our website (“you” or “your”). Where you are acting on behalf of another person, such as your employer, then the agreement is between us and that person.
Supply of Products
We do not sell or supply any of the products that are advertised on our website directly to the public, we only supply them to retailers or wholesale outlets. If you buy any of the products that are advertised on our website you will have a contract between you and the supplier of those products. You should contact your supplier with any questions concerning the products that you have bought from them.
Use of our Website
We believe that the information provided on this website is accurate and reliable, Derma Aesthetics, its directors, officers and employees do not accept any liability or responsibility for any use of the information or for any loss, damage or expense that may be suffered by any user of the information. Of course, this disclaimer is subject to your rights under the law, and does not prevent or reduce any of your rights, including your rights under any consumer protection legislation.
The information on the website is not specific to an individual’s personal circumstances and, as each individual is different, the information should not be relied on for any specific individual’s needs. If you wish to discuss anything on this website, including confirming whether the products are suitable for your personal circumstances, please contact us using the details on the Contact Us page on the website.
You must not:
- use any meta tags or other hidden text that uses our name, trademarks, product or service names or logos, without our prior written consent;
- use any web robots, spiders, crawlers or other data gathering or extraction tools that access, extract or use data, including hidden data, from our website;
- take any action that places an unreasonable burden on our website;
- link to our website, without our prior written consent;
- use our website for any unlawful purpose, including posting data that infringes any person’s intellectual property rights, rights to keep confidential information confidential or rights to privacy;
- knowingly introduce viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or any other material that is malicious or harmful to:
- the server(s) on which our website is stored or any server, network, computer or database connected to our website (“Infrastructure”); or
- any third party’s network, computers or databases;
- gain unauthorised access to any part of our website or the Infrastructure; or
- be involved with any denial of service attack(s) or unauthorised access to, or use of, any third party’s server, network, computer or database using any part of the Infrastructure.
Derma Aesthetics Australia Pty Ltd uses NAB Transact to provide a secure environment for the authorisation of credit card and charge card transactions. Confidential information including card details are encrypted using industry standard SSL 256-bit encryption technology.
All the content of our website, including trademarks, logos, images, audio, graphics, icons, navigation structures and text (“Content”) is owned by us or our licensors, and is protected by intellectual property laws in Australia and around the world. All rights to such intellectual property rights are reserved.
We grant you a non-exclusive, personal license to access, view, download and print pages (including cashing) from our website for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, license, adapt, modify, translate or use (including framing or using framing techniques) any of the Content in any other way, without our prior written consent.
Links to other websites
Our website includes links to other websites that are not owned or operated by us. We are not responsible for the content of those websites, nor for any products, services or information contained in them or offered through them. You should review the privacy policies and terms and conditions of use of those websites when you visit them.
Where there is a link to our website this does not mean that we endorse or approve of the website, the information in it or any products or services described or available through that website.
Our liability to you and your indemnity
Subject to your rights under any law, including under any consumer protection law, we (and our directors, officers and employees) are not liable to you for, and you indemnify and hold us (and our directors, officers and employees) harmless from, any loss, damage or expense arising out of or in connection with:
- any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or any other material that is malicious or harmful, or any denial of service attack;
- your use of any website that is linked to ours, including your use of the information on that website, the purchase of any products or services from or via that website or any system failure, malfunction, viruses or malicious code that may infect or attack your computer or software from or via that website;
- any use of the information on the website;
- any event that is outside of our control.
Complaints, dispute resolution & feedback
You can use the Contact Us facility on our website to provide us with feedback by clicking here.
If you wish to make a complaint or provide any comments regarding our website, these Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies, or the service you have received from a supplier of the products that are advertised on our website, you should do so through this facility.
All images and material on this website may be subject to copyright or trademark protection. None of the material contained in this website should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without the written consent of the copyright or trademark owner. Please contact us for your requests.