At dermaviduals we understand that every person’s journey with cancer is different. An insidious disease ~ symptoms, diagnosis, treatments and side effects can vary tremendously. That’s why dermaviduals customised range of skin care products is a crucial tool to assist oncology patients managing their cancer journey.
Based on the principles of corneotherapy, dermaviduals is a unique skin care range. Starting with a base cream that has been specifically formulated to match the composition of the skin, pure, active ingredients are then added (and customised) to produce a range of products that treat the unique needs of each individual. It’s a handcrafted, bespoke skin care range, unlike any other.
So, for those afflicted by cancer, dermaviduals products are ideally placed to manage the changes that occur to the skin during cancer treatments. Many people don’t know that each cancer treatment can cause the skin to react in different ways. As a patient goes through each stage of therapy, they need their skin therapists to adapt the products they are applying to their skin to ensure they don’t overly suffer and also that the products will continue to assist repair of compromised skin.
Using only the best ingredients from around the world, together with best practice lies at the core of dermaviduals. dermaviduals products contains no fragrance, silicones, mineral oils, amines, colours, preservatives, parabens and emulsifiers; making it safe, efficacious and gentle on the skin.
Reika Roberts Managing Director of dermaviduals Australasia is passionate about helping those with cancer. “I can’t think of anyone in my life who hasn’t been touched by cancer in some way. If our products can help cancer patients feel better, along with efficiently and efficaciously treating their skin throughout the treatment process, then personally, I will feel very satisfied. We are committed to supporting oncology aestheticians and their customers in any way we can.”
Recommended dermaviduals products for use by people undergoing treatment for cancer can include.
- Cleansing Milk with DMS ~ a gentle cleanser, containing no damaging emulsifiers, it supports correction of an impaired skin.
- Suusmoon Lotion N ~ calming and soothing, it restores natural skin oils to extremely dehydrated skin.
- DMS Base Cream High Classic ~ a protecting and soothing moisturiser containing no nasties.
- Boswellia Nanoparticles ~ formulated to treat barrier-disordered skin, it calms, reduces redness and strengthens capillary function.
- Green Tea Extract ~ is rich in polyphenols, which assist in the prevention of environmentally induced damage.
- Kiwi Seed Oil Nanoparticles ~ packed with Omega 3’s this oil is the ultimate in soothing red and irritated skin.
- CM Glucan Complex – protection for barrier impaired skin that accelerates healing.
- As a modular range, there are many product options in the dermaviduals armoury specifically formulated for compromised skin.