Work with us
derma aesthetics offers our employees a challenging and diverse work environment. We pride ourselves on our positive and supportive internal culture. We believe in investing in and developing our staff within their personal and work endeavours. As we continue to grow and expand, we provide employees with a strong career pathway and the opportunity to develop within our organisation.
Why join us
A friendly, fun-loving, and supportive team environment (aka derma family)
High performance culture driven by our core values
We operate on Entrepreneurial Operating System, known as EOS
Career opportunities available
Derma Aesthetics is actively seeking an Warehouse Assistant to join the Operations Department. Derma Aesthetics provides a diversified workplace for its employees as well as a healthy business culture. We are committed to encouraging our employees to accomplish their best work, achieve their goals, and realise their ambitions! Our mission is to “change lives, not just skin.” We are transforming the business of skin through science, innovative products, and advanced education while partnering with leading beauty clinics across Australia.
- Respond promptly and professionally to all internal and external emails & phone calls
- Provide exceptional customer service and support to all of our partners/clients
- Pick, pack & despatch client orders including opening orders
- Pack & dispatch inter-company transfers
- Invoice, process & finalise orders using the inventory system
- Book on orders via our chosen couriers
- Prepare kits, promotional items, VIP gift boxes
- Prepare & send monthly exclusive stockist rewards, monthly therapist incentives & quarterly diamond rewards
- Unpack and organise stock when received from suppliers
- Ensure stock is in expiry date order, tidy & orderly. Overflow stock is labelled and kept in the flow.
- Alert the Warehouse Supervisor of stock running low as soon as you notice increase of order trends or stock levels decreasing
- Assist with general telephone queries and engage the most appropriate staff member to delegate queries to (where needed)
- Participate in weekly SKU checks
- Participate in annual stocktake activities
- Prepare for and contribute to weekly Level 10 & quarterly departmental meetings
- Ensure that orders received before 12pm that day are given priority and dispatched that business day
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy skills
- Proficient written communication skills
- Structured, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Organisational and time management skills
- Experience in using LMS or CRM systems (desirable)
- Prioritise packing & dispatch of orders and Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Stock experience warehouse skills (minimum 3 years)
- Highly motivated and dedicated to the role
- Team player
- Accumulate derma dollars rewards
- Accrue tenured leave program to earn up to 5 additional days of leave per year.
- Succession plan and career advancement
- Professional development & upskilling opportunities
- Benefit from an employee assistance programme
- Discount across skincare products!
- Progressive and supportive company culture
- We operate on EOS
Availability Requirements: 8.30am-4:30pm / Full time
Start date: ASAP
To apply for this role, you must possess a valid Australian work visa and current Australian drivers’ licence.
Apply now if this is the perfect opportunity for YOU!
Contact: Kiara Monico
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want nothing more than a career with team derma, drop us a note with your CV. If we can’t create a role for you now, we will keep you earmarked for future opportunities.